We’re looking for a skilled, creative, and smart content manager who will take our services to a whole new level. Do you love writing and, thrive in creating strategies that will help the clients to succeed? This role may be for you.
This position is suitable for a candidate who has at least 4 years of experience in advertising or marketing agencies on content-related position.
We offer a challenging position which can help you learn a lot, as well as improve both your hard and soft skills. This role requires attention to detail, ambition, and the ability to analyze marketing information in order to develop new business opportunities
- Creation of content marketing strategy and plans for our clients and internal projects.
- Reporting and analysis.
- Quality control and improvement.
- Leading our team of bloggers and copywriters.
- Setting up processes in the area of content marketing.
- Introducing new types of content to our clients.
- Searching for outreach opportunities for our content.
- Link building and on-page SEO.
- Editing and formatting content in WordPress and our own CMS.
- Recruiting new people for our content marketing team.
- Cooperation with other marketing teams in our company.
- Communication with clients.
Required Skills, Abilities & Experience
Candidates applying for this position should have:
- at least 4 years of experience with working in a marketing or ad agency,
- perfect spelling, grammar, and stylistics in Slovak and/or English,
- knowledge of SEO,
- knowledge of Google Analytics, Moz, and WordPress,
- excellent communication skills in an external and internal environment,
- experience in working as part of a team or in leading a team,
- the ability to critically think and evaluate information,
- the ability to effectively communicate with clients,
- a solution and goal orientation.
- User knowledge of graphics programs such as Adobe Photoshop or Illustrator.
Your Future With Us
In the future, you can move up to another position in our team and become a specialist in various positions, such as:
- Senior Content Marketer – manager of a specific content sub-department (copywriting, video, photography, etc.)
- Content Marketing Department Lead – the director of an entire content marketing department, including all of its sub-departments
We are a marketing company that delivering strategies which help our clients grow. We help them reach their goals and deliver services with the highest possible ROI or ROAS.
We care about the services we provide and so we work hard with the goal to do the best marketing we possibly can. Our core services include e-commerce marketing, strategic marketing, analytics, and inbound marketing.
We want to find people who also hold our values.
- Focus self-improvement.
Reasons to Work With Us
- Young team.
- Competitive salary.
- Flexible work time.
- Growth-oriented team.
- Discounts for services and products.
- Work in a nice work environment or work from home.